Terms of service
Article 1 (applicable)
- These Terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between users and the Company.
- In addition to these Terms of this service, we may make various rules (hereinafter referred to as "individual regulations"), such as the rules for use. These individual regulations shall be part of these agreements, regardless of the name.
- If the provisions of these Terms are inconsistent with the individual provisions of the preceding paragraph, the individual regulations shall be prioritized unless otherwise specified.
Article 2 (Registration)
- In this service, the registered applicants agree to these Terms, apply for registration by the Company, and the Company notifies the registered applicants to complete the registration. 。
- The Company may not approve the application for use registration if the applicant for the usage registration has the following reasons, and shall not be required to disclose any reason.
- If a false matter is notified when applying for the registration of usage
- If it is an application from a person who has violated these Terms
- In addition, if we determine that the registration is not equal
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- Users may manage the user ID and password of this service at their own risk.
- In any case, the user cannot transfer or lend a user ID and password to a third party or share it with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password is logged in in line with the registration information, it is deemed to be used by the user who has registered the user ID.
- The damage caused by the user ID and password used by a third party shall not be liable for any intentional or serious negligence in the Company.
Article 4 (sales contract)
- In this service, a sales agreement shall be established by applying to the Company for the purchase and in response to this application. The ownership of the product shall be relocated to the user when the Company hands over the product to the delivery company.
- If the user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without notifying the user in advance.
- If the user violates these Terms
- When the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown destinations or long -term absence
- Other when the trust between the Company and the user has been impaired
- The payment method for this service, the delivery method, the cancellation method of the purchase application, or the return method, etc. will be separately specified by the Company.
Article 5 (intellectual property right)
Product photos provided by this Service Other content (hereinafter referred to as "content") copyright or other intellectual ownership belong to legitimate right holders such as the Company and content providers, and users, users. These cannot be duplicated, reprinted, modified, or other secondary use.
Article 6 (prohibited items)
Users shall not perform the following acts when using this service.
- Act or act that violates public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe copyright, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights included in this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with our server or network functions
- Acts to commercially use the information obtained by this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Acts to make unauthorized access or try this
- Acts to collect or accumulate personal information about other users
- Acts that become other users
- Acts directly or indirectly to anti -social forces in connection with our services
- In addition, the act of judging that we are inappropriate
Article 7 (Suspension of providing this service, etc.)
- The Company may suspend or suspend all or part of the Service without any notification to the user in advance if there is any of the following reasons.
- When maintaining or updating the computer system for this service
- When it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fire, power outage, or natural disasters.
- When a computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- In addition, if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages for users or third parties due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 8 (Usage limit and registration deletion)
- In the case of any of the following, the Company shall limit the use of the Services to the user, or to eliminate registration as a user without prior notice. increase.
- If you violate any of the terms of these Terms
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
- If the credit card reported by the user as a payment means is suspended
- If there is a default of payment debt, etc.
- If there is no response from the Company for a certain period of time
- If this service is not used for a certain period from the final use
- In addition, if we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- We are not responsible for any damages caused by the Company based on this Article.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
Users may be able to unsubscribe from the Service by the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Renewal and exemption of warranty)
- The Company has virtually or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, perfection, effectiveness, compatibility to specific purposes, defects, errors, bugs, rights, etc. Include. It does not guarantee that there is no.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused by the Service for users. However, if the contract between the Company and the User (including these Terms) regarding this service becomes a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this exemption is not applied, but in this case. However, the Company, the damage caused by the user due to default or tort due to the negligence of the Company (excluding heavy negligence), (foreseeing or foreseeing the Company or the User or user. We do not take any responsibility for the case you get.)
- The Company shall not be responsible for this service for transactions, communications, disputes, etc. between users and other users or third parties.
Article 11 (change of service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the content of the Service or stop providing the service without notifying the user, and is not liable for any damages caused by the user.
If it is determined that it is necessary, we may be able to change these agreements at any time without notifying the user. After the change of these Terms, if the service is started, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to the changed terms.
Article 13 (handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notification or contact)
Notification or contact between users and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. The Company notifies or contacts the contact information from the user, regardless of the change notification according to the system separately specified by the Company, regardless of the current registered contact information, and these are users at the time of transmission. It is considered that it has reached.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights obligations)
The user cannot transfer or provide the rights or obligations based on these Terms to third parties without prior consent of the Company in writing.