Terms of service
Article 1 (Apply)
- These terms are applied to any relationship involved in the use of this service between the user and the company.
- In addition to these aggregations, we may make various definitions (hereinafter referred to as "individual regulations"), as well as the rules for use. These individual regulations shall constitute some of these terms regardless of their name.
- If the definition of the Terms is inconsistent with the definition of the individual provisions of the preceding paragraph, the definition of individual regulations will be prioritized as long as special definitions are specified in the individual regulations.
Article 2 (registration of use)
- In this service, registration applicants agree to these terms, and we apply for use registration by the method set forth, and we will registrate usage registration by notifying applicants for this. .
- If the Company determines that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and the reason does not have any disclosure obligation.
- When delivering false matters when applying for use registration
- In the case of an application from those who have violated this Terms
- In addition, if we determine that we do not have a usage registration
Article 3 (Managing User ID and Password)
- Users shall manage user IDs and passwords of this service at their own risk.
- Users can not transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share it with a third party. When the user ID and password combinations are logged in with the registration information, they are considered using the user's own user's own.
- The damage caused by the user ID and password used for third parties shall not take any responsibility, unless they have intentional or serious negligence.
Article 4 (Trading Agreement)
- In this service, the user shall apply for purchase to our company, and the sales contract will be established by notifying that we have accepted the application. The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when we handed out the product to the delivery company.
- If the user corresponds to one of the following reasons, it is possible to cancel the sales contract in the preceding paragraph without prior notice.
- If the user violates this control
- If the delivery of the product does not complete due to unknown and long-term absence
- If you admit that the trust relationship of our company and the user has been lost
- The payment method, delivery method, and purchase application method, purchase application method, and return method, etc. are separately determined by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Right)
Copyright or other intellectual property rights provided by this service (hereinafter referred to as "content") or other intellectual property rights are attributable to legitimate rights from the Company and the content provider, and the user These can not be replicated without permission, reprinting, modification, and other secondary use.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
Users shall not do the following actions in the use of this service:
- Act that violates law or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Action that violates copyright, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service
- Action that destroys or interferes with our server or network functionality
- Act for commercial use of information obtained by this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Action to make or try this
- Act that collects or stores personal information about other users
- An act that consists of other users
- Act that benefits directly or indirect against antisocial forces in connection with our services
- In addition, the act of judging as inappropriate
Article 7 (Stopping of the Service, etc.)
- If you decide that you have one of the following reasons:, it shall stop or interrupt all or some of the services without prior notice.
- When performing maintenance or update of computer system according to this service
- When the service is difficult to provide this service due to an earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage or non-disaster or other force majeure
- When a computer or communication line etc. stopped due to an accident
- In addition, when we judged that our service is difficult to provide
- The Company shall not take any responsibility regardless of whether the user or third party is covered due to stop or interruption of the service.
Article 8 (Usage restriction and registration erasure)
- If any of the following apply, the Company can limit the use of all or part of the service to the user without prior notice, or eliminate registration as a user increase.
- When violating any of these terms
- If it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration item
- If the credit card that the user has delivered as a settlement means is suspended
- If there is a failure of payment obligations such as rates
- If there is no reply for a certain period of time for communication from our company
- If there is no use for a fixed period of time for this service
- In addition, if we decide that we are not suitable for use in this service
- We do not take any responsibility for the damage caused by the user through the acts conducted by the Company.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
Users shall be able to withdraw from this service through a given retdent procedure.
Article 10 (denial of guarantee and disclaimer)
- The Company virtually or legally or legitimes defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, efficacy, fitness to specific purposes, security, etc., errors, bugs, rights violations, etc. It does not guarantee that there is no).
- We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused by the service by this service. However, if you have a contract between the Company and the user with the user (including the Terms of Conditions.) If the consumer contract set forth in the Consumer Contract Act, this disclaimer does not apply, but this is in this case Also, the Company's negligence (excluding heavy dissolution) due to default or unlawed damage due to default or unlawed losses (the Company or the user will be foreseeable or foreseeable for damage Includes the case where you get. I will not be responsible for any.
- We do not take any responsibility for transactions, contacts or conflicts etc. arising between users and other users or third parties for this service.
Article 11 (change of service contents, etc.)
We shall be able to change the contents of this service or cancel the provision of this service without notifying the user, and this will not be responsible for any damage caused by the user.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notice or Contact)
Notifications or communications between users and the Company shall be done by the method of our company. The Company notifies or contacts the contact information from the user, unless otherwise notified by the Company's change, unless the Company does not have a change report, and contacts the contact information, these are users at the time of origination It is considered to be reached.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Right Duty)
Users can not transfer or collaterally be transferred to a third party or a third party, without prior consent of our written prior consent.